Each student must have an up-to-date physical on file in the Nurses’ Office. The date of the physical must be within thirteen months of the start of the current sport’s season. It is recommended that each student complete online athletic registration and bring in a copy of an updated physical to the nurse’s office before the first day of tryouts.
All students that transfer in to Medford High School that want to play a sport must complete an MIAA form 200 (download PDF) and bring it to the athletic director as soon as possible.
- Medford Public Schools Concussion Policy (PDF)
- Concussion Fact Sheets (PDF)
- MPS concussion academic accommodation form (PDF)
- MPS concussion in season report form (PDF)
- Medford Sports Medicine Concussion Return to Play Protocol (PDF)
- Physican Letter After Head Injury (PDF)
- Post Sports-related Head Injury Medical Clearance and Authorization Form (PDF)
- HEADS UP to School Sports